What should I notice when using the TFT LCD module?
- Categories: 电子纸常见问题
- Time of issue: 2020-06-16 15:42:53
- Views: 0
Please see following important safety instructions:
1. The nominal voltage of DC input to the A/D board is 12V, The size of DC current depends on the TFT LCD panel, audio amplifier, etc. Please note that your AC/DC adapter's output plug need to match the DC input jack, the diameter of the jack is 5.5 mm.
2. Before connecting these input/output ports, Video port, it is strongly recommended that your turn off the A/D board and remove the DC 12V plug from the DC input jack.
3. Don’t put the A/D board into an airtight package. When it works, it will produce a certain heat.
4. When assembling it, please use a suitable force; don’t distort the PCB and other components.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Previous article: None