0.96 inch OLED display panel wide temperature, GDON0096PGW
GDON0096PGW is the white graphic OLED display made of 128x64 OLED pixels,diagonal is only 0.96 inch.The controller ic SSD1315, communicates via 3-/4-wire SPI, I2C. Because the display makes its own light, no backlight is required. This reduces the power required to run the OLED and is why the display has such high contrast,extremely wide viewing angle and extremely operating temperature.
The fpc is the soldering type,no need connector.Just solder the FPC on your PCB directly. It's easily controlled by MCU such as 8051,PIC,AVR,ARDUINO,ARM and Raspberry Pi.It can be used in any embedded systems,industrial device,security,medical and hand-held device.
· Self-luminous, no backlight is required.
· High contrast,extremely wide viewing angle
· It's easily controlled by MCU such as 8051,PIC,AVR,ARDUINO,ARM and Raspberry Pi
· Wide operating temperature: -40℃~85℃
· Come with helpful development resources and manual
|Display Mode||Passive Matrix|
|Drive Duty||1/64 Duty|
|Number of Pixels||128x64|
|Interface||3-/ 4-wire SPI, I2C|
Leave us a message