0.71 inch Micro OLED Display 1920x1080 MIPI or MIPI+I2C Module, GDOJ071FHP
GDOJ071FHP is a 0.71 inch, FHD resolution(1920x1080), active matrix color OLED panel module based on single crystal silicon backplane. The pixel circuits and driving IC are integrated on the silicon backplane to get the compact size and very low power consumption. Its potential applications is AR, VR, Head mounted display, near-eye display etc.
This 0.71 inch OLED is Micro-OLED. Micro-OLED displays are silicon-based OLED display that use a monocrystalline silicon wafer as the actively driven backplane, so it is easier to achievve high PPI(pixel density), a high degree of integration, and small size.
● Thin and light
● Color enhancement
● IR compensation with 2D
● Idle mode for save power
● Sequential/Global emission
● Fast response and High contrast
● Support scanning direction selection
● AP Operated resolution 1920x1080 up to 90Hz
● Normal operation supports full color mode 16.7M colors
● Small-size, high redolution 0.71 inch FHD Display, PPI=3135
● Support MIPI or MIPI+I2C
● Support VESA-DSC in-chip decoder (3X and 3.75X compression ratio)
● Support scaling up 1.33 X (1440x810 to 1920x1080) and 1.5X(1280x720 to 1920x1080)