0.39 inch FHD Micro-OLED Small Full Color OLED Module, GDOJ039FHP
GDOJ039FHP is a 0.39 inch, FHD resolution(1920x1080), active matrix color OLED panel module based on single crystal silicon backplane. The pixel circuits and driving IC are integrated on the silicon backplane to get the compact size and very low power consumption. Its potential applications is AR, VR, Head mounted display, near-eye display etc.
This 0.39 inch OLED is Micro-OLED. Micro-OLED displays are silicon-based OLED display that use a monocrystalline silicon wafer as the actively driven backplane, so it is easier to achievve high PPI(pixel density), a high degree of integration, and small size.
● Thin and light
● Fast response
● Power-saving(PS) mode
● Support MIPI or MIPI+I2C
● Full color mode 16.7M colors
● High contrast and High fluency mode
● Color enhancement, sharpness enhancement
● Support up or down scanning direction selection
● Small-size, high redolution 0.39 inch FHD Display, PPI=5644
● AP Operated resolution(8*M, M=40~240) x RGB x (8*N, N=30~135)